Better Late Than Never...

As I've stated in my first entry, I'm not into this blogging phenomena. For goodness sake, I can't even maintain a planner. But anyways... it's 2nd May 2007 and I'm one and a half month into my marriage. I wasn't able to type down the frantic wedding preparations and of course, lost of weight. YIPPEE!!! Well, tonite when I actually saw my new 'skin' done by my sis from N-Way, I was suddenly inspired to post my thoughts.

I've lost 2 more kg since my wedding and this is surprising coz I have late dinners with my hubby. Trying to be a dutiful wife or in Malay 'isteri mithali'...kah kah kah. My menu so far has been canned sardines, canned squid, fried fish, satay (from WTC), roti john from Hougang and the menu repeats itself. Thank goodness, my husband is a simple eater. But I did get a taste of his 'wrath' when I tried to make a 'lempeng' for the first time in my life. Let's just say that it was a sad Sunday morning for lempeng lovers.. Hence, imagine my happiness (I think I actually glowed!) when we finally got our car and I managed to get out of making Saturday and Sunday breakfast by driving to Jalan Kayu for prata. It feels great not to wash the dishes for once. Then, we'll waste petrol by getting lost on the winding roads of this tiny island. Hmm... that's a great topic for the next post: 'How to get lost in Singapore'

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
 
Blogger Norazak said...
 

well, its really very simple Nora....

Take bus #190. You will arrive in style, guaranteed and for sure! :D

It's very simple, raihana. Order from Desert Rose or Formositas.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home